3rd Level professionals are experienced expansion and new facility planners. We have helped countless owners prepare successful projects. 3rd Level Consulting can get you ready to present your complete business plan to investors and bankers. Our organized and progressive approach allows you to justify projections with confidence and the financial numbers are backed up by our independent 3rd party opinion.
Each of our Experts in Expansion and Facility Planning of Children’s Activity Centers (CAC) and Children’s Learning and Activity Centers (CLOC), have direct experience with projects for our own businesses. Our complete process has evolved over years of experience and projects.
The Feasibility Study is ideal for clients determining if they want to build or expand a facility but, have not made the decision on a location or if the community demographics will support their project.
The Typical Feasibility Study includes:
- Discussion of Expansion Strategies
- Current Demographics Study – Specific to the location(s) under consideration
- Site Analysis Chart- determines the best location of up to 3 site choices
- Demographic Analysis – Projects your market share
- Competitor Comparison Chart – Assists you in comparing your project to your competitors
- Discussion – Facility Concept, Considerations and Real Estate Choices